Talking about Drugs & Alcohol
Fentanyl and Overdose Prevention
Talk to your youth and spread the word! Overdose deaths include young people who have not regularly used drugs. Assume any pill not given by a pharmacy or your medical provider is fake and could have a fatal dose of fentanyl or other drug. Pills purchased online are suspect--buying online and through social media allows easy access to unsafe drugs.
Get Support for ANY Substance Use or Behavioral Health Concern:
• Hawthorn Walk-In Center: 5240 NE Elam Young Parkway, Ste. 100, Hillsboro (Hawthorn Farm
• Washington County 24-hour crisis line: 503-291-9111
• Alcohol & Drug Help Line: 1-800-923-4357
• Washington County substance use disorder treatment and peer services provider list on our website.
• Oregon Youth Line (text or call): 1-877-968-8491
• Text teen2teen to 839863
• Al-Anon/Ala-teen: www.al-anon.org or 1-800-344-2666
Go to YouTube for video captions in another language.