Report an Absence
Parents / Guardians must call the attendance office to report a student's absence.
What we need to know: Student name, student ID, and reason for absence
24 hour Attendance Line: 503-431-3735
Excused absences include:
Students are responsible for the work that is missed while they are absent. Students/Families should reach out to their teachers to see what work was missed so students can get caught up in a timely manner.Students with a pre-arranged absence should check in with their teachers to see what work they will miss. Teachers will make every effort to provide the work before their scheduled absence.
- Personal illness, medical, psychological and dental care
- Illness or death in the family
- Family emergencies
- Release time for religious instruction
- Observance of religious holidays
- Pre-arranged absences
- School sponsored activities
TTVA Attendance Policy