Support your local community!
- To make a donation by credit card, click on the Donate Now button
- Under schools choose Tigard-Tualatin School District Office
- Then choose Family Resource Center Donation
- Enter the amount you would like to donate
- Then checkout
Every day, Tigard and Tualatin families face challenges to meet their basic needs. Your tax-deductible (to the full extent of the law) support can make all the difference. Cash donations, no matter how small, are a great way to help local families access the goods and services they need most.
Please make checks payable to the Tigard-Tualatin Family Resource Center. The mailing address for sending a check is:
Tigard-Tualatin Family Resource Center
9550 SW Murdock Street
Tigard, OR 97224
Thank you so much for choosing to support local families in need through the Tigard-Tualatin Family Resource Center!
The resource center also gladly accepts in-kind donations such as bus tickets, gift cards, and new hygiene items:
Cotton balls and Q-tips
Dish soap and sponges
Feminine hygiene products
First aid items
Shampoo and conditioner
Toothbrushes, paste and floss
Trimet bus tickets (Youth & Adult)
Gift Cards ($25 or less) for local stores for food and clothing
Fred Meyer Rewards
Please help us by linking your card!
You can help the Tigard-Tualatin Family Resource Center earn donations just by shopping with your rewards card.
Here’s how the program works:
Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Tigard-Tualatin Family Resource Center at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping the Tigard-Tualatin Family Resource Center earn a donation.
You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
"No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another. Thank you." ~ Author Unknown
The dedicated volunteers of the Tigard-Tualatin Family Resource Center make many center programs possible by...
- Transporting donations to the resource center to make them available to families.
- Providing office assistance.
- Teaching specialized classes, such as budgeting, green cleaning, and arts and crafts.
- Providing holiday help.
- Volunteering with our partner programs such as at Compassion Clinics that take place in our schools, becoming a host site for Family Promise of Tualatin Valley, or mentoring youth in our schools.
Thank you to center volunteers!