Theory of Improvement
The following efforts will guide our school improvement efforts
1. Collaborative Teaming
- Teachers working collaboratively are the engine that will power school improvement.
2. Literacy Focus
- A laser focus on literacy lays the foundation for student success.
3. Safe Learning Environment and social development.
- A safe and predictable learning environment is crucial to improved student achievement and social development.
4. Equity Actions rigor of state standards, demonstrating mastery.
- Every student of every race accesses the demand and rigor of state standards, demonstrating mastery.
5. Professional Development school improvement efforts.
- Teachers' learning and professional growth are essential for the successful implementation of school improvement efforts.
6. Community Partnerships
- Community partnerships and family engagement are critical for student success.
7. Evidence-Based Practices are imperative to search out and use evidence-based best practices.
- Research-base education is constantly growing.
- As educators, we have a moral imperative to search out and use evidence-based best practices.