How to Submit a SENIOR PORTRAIT to the Tigard HS yearbook.
If a portrait is not submitted, the school ID photo will be published.
Deadline for submission: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Image Requirements Submit one digital image in JPG format ONLY.
● Do not submit any of the following file types: .PSD/.GIF/.HEIC/.RAW
● Do not embed any photo in a .PDF or .DOC
● Studio watermarks: portraits with a studio’s watermark will be cropped to eliminate the watermark and may result in an oddly cropped image of the student.
Resolution: At least 3x2 inches & 300 DPI What does this mean? If the photo was taken by a professional photographer, the original large JPG would be likely to be printable.
If the photo is taken on a phone or personal camera, the image quality settings must be as high as possible, and is likely printable. Anything smaller risks printing pixelated. Screencaps are not printable, due to low resolution. A small thumbnail from a studio’s website/email (et al.) is not printable due to low resolution. General Information
● Student’s face and eyes must be clearly visible and not obscured in any manner or form.
● No props, please.
● TTSD guidelines. All aspects of the portrait must adhere to the THS/TTSD Codes of Conduct and Policies.
This applies to all clothing, gestures, body language, props, settings/locations, composition, lighting, et al.